PlainSail Technologies: Client and Wealth-management software specialists
We are an innovative software company based in Jersey that creates durable and reliable applications that can be easily tailored to meet your needs. Our team are specialists in writing Windows desktop, mobile and web applications.
Our products are written following industry-standard software methodologies including test-driven development and Agile. Our UI designs are modern and our applications built in a way to ensure that they are highly responsive. We have experience of working with systems where security is of critical concern.
Please contact us for any of your bespoke development needs.
We are specialists in writing wealth and client management tool. Areas of development are listed below.
Windows Desktop, Mobile and Tablet
Our desktop and mobile products are developed using XAML and and C# .NET, used by Microsoft for many of their own products and the application layer of Windows 10 and Windows mobile devices.
We use ASP.NET with MVC on the server, along with the front-end technologies appropriate to the application, for example Angular or React for single-page applications.
We specialise in rapid database development using ORM tools such as Entity Framework and NHibernate, mostly using Microsoft Sql Server as the data store but we can work with any database our client prefers, whether that is MySQL, Amazon's Aurora, or no-sql databases such as Elasticsearch and MongoDB.
- Desktop and Windows mobile development using XAML and C#.
- Object-oriented design and development with patterns.
- Database design and persistence using NHibernate, Entity Framework, and Linq.
- Web services and WCF.
- Test-driven and Agile development methodologies, using IOC, dependency injection and mocking.
- C#, VB and ASP.NET. MVC, Web Forms, Windows Forms and WPF (MVVM).
- UML, OO, and Design Patterns.
- NHibernate, Linq, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Test driven development using nUnit and TFS Test.
- Inversion of Control (IOC) using Castle Windsor, Unity, and Simple Injector.
- Test object mocking with Rhino Mocks and Moq.